About: Do men need to check their privilege? | FACTUAL FEMINIST
I really like this video, and I'm using some of the examples shown in it for my essay on the problems with modern feminism. Is there any way I could have the links to the primary sources? If anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it :)
It’s fucking beautiful when feminism takes egalitarian values. This is why I agreed with the first waves
Now this is a feminist I fully respect.
Ok, Checking my Privilege. I have worked hard labor for 35yrs in the hot sun and cold rain to give my wife and children everything in life that they want. Now I am being told by entitled collage kids that some how I am privileged? Kids these days are So bloody ignorant. it's like watching my 5yr old tell my 15yr old how it is...
She’s not afraid to wear her heart on her sleeve, or her vagina on her neck.
Thanx for showing up and providing responsible leadership.
Thank you for your useful informations! At last a woman who sees the situation in an unbiased and objective manner! Men bashing should be stopped to avoid more difficulties between the sexes! Thank you for your work and videos.
Do women need to check their jealousy and hatred of other women?
So now your saying men suck at being tyrannical oppressors? Damn! To quote feminists there is no one more priveleged than a person who does not know they have privelege. Women certainly, well and truly fall into that category with a side helping of actively denying any privelege at all, which, by definition, must make them THE most priveleged.
Female privileges/rights that men don't have.
• Privileges like being able to steal a man's sperm and then sue him for child support.
• Privileges like having the right to abort a fetus or give a child up for adoption in complete disregard for the wishes of the father.
• Privileges like having the power to opt out of parenthood.
• Privileges like having access to abuse shelters even when you yourself are an abuser and your victim is denied access because of his gender.
• Privileges like being 1/3 as likely to be a victim of homicide.
• Privileges like being 1/4 as likely to be a victim of suicide.
• Privileges like being 1/4 as likely to end up homeless.
• Privileges like having the health issues that affect you get disproportionately more public funding.
• Privileges like having it be illegal for your genitals to be mutilated when you're a baby.
• Privileges like paying 40% less income tax.
• Privileges like paying less for car insurance.
• Privileges like not being forced to sign an agreement saying you will go to war and get your limbs blown off if the government tells you to just so you can get a driver's license.
• Privileges like having it be socially unacceptable for your partner to hit you.
• Privileges like not being banned from certain places on college campuses because some special snowflakes feel "triggered" by your presence.
• Privileges like not having to worry about being declared guilty by the court of public opinion at the mere accusation of rape even in the face of a complete absence of evidence.
• Privileges like not having your kids get taken from you in a biased family court.
• Privileges like being less likely to die from child abuse.
• Privileges like being nine times more likely to get adopted.
• Privileges like having it be socially unacceptable for others to "fat shame" you while you freely shame men for being short or bald.
• Privileges like having access to scholarships exclusive to your gender despite the fact that your gender is already over-represented on campuses.
True, 3rd Wave Feminism is another rich Man's trick to divide us, and keep control.
Thank you. Men and women have their place. Both are precious and neither is better than the other.
I'm for total equality. Man, woman, white, black, Klingon, I don't care.
I tried to use my Male privilege card to get a promotion.
The person who got the promotion was a black Woman...
I need to go to my local patriarchy tribunal and have them take my male bosses ManCard revoked!
Anyone know where I can find any patriarchy tribunals?....
Yeah. Me neither.
Madam, you just gained a subscriber. Thank you for your clear, concise voice in a sea of madness.
thank a lot for this video, you have some good common sense. It's good to hear that.
Women have become the problem, even there own problems, too sad there blind to it.....
My ex got my son killed under her lack of supervision. She let my son wander outside at 1 year old. He died in the cold. And the best I could get was 50/50 custody. If that isn't proof women have more rights I don't know what is. This shit kills me inside
The concept of male privilege in western society is projection used by modern feminists. Its obvious that females are the ones getting special privileges. However modern feminists incorrectly played the privileged card first. Now its overshadowing the need to give men and boys support from society. Many males who don't have friends had previously used the media as a source of support and encouragement. Now females get support from both men and women while also getting most support and encouragement through the media. Too many boys and men don't understand the concept of support and how much it helps.
So what if most CEO's for fortune 500 companies are men?! That shouldn't take away from those that need help!