Jerick McKinnon Authentic Jersey  How U.S. Gun Deaths And Mass Shootings Compare To Other Countries | NBC News Now



First
By the 18th century, the term "statistics" designated the systematic collection of demographic and economic data by states.
Second
The term "mathematical statistics" designates the mathematical theories of probability and statistical inference, which are used in statistical practice.
Third
Blaise Pascal, an early pioneer on the mathematics of probability.



How U.S. Gun Deaths And Mass Shootings Compare To Other Countries | NBC News Now



View: 21146
Average user rating 254
Length seconds: 2m 36s

Rating

Did you know?

Karl Pearson was a founder of mathematical statistics.


discussions:

About: How U.S. Gun Deaths And Mass Shootings Compare To Other Countries | NBC News Now


America does not have a problem with gun massacres. .... They are cleaning up America's gene pool one mass shooting at a time.
Just a regular dose of propaganda.
You shouldn't talk, but you ARE very pretty!
Why was she so fine tho?
Gun violence doesn't even make it to the top 10 causes of death of the US. Of the number of deaths from guns, 65% come from suicides alone. The other 35% come from negligent discharge and shootings. The media has drastically conflated the gun violence issue. Ban the guns and criminals will just switch to a different kind of weapon.
Thank god Trinidad wasn't on her list...but she's the bomb...
As typical the title brings out a bit of shock and concern.

And then I remember that I live in the UK where we tend not to die from guns and sitting in school.
Your problems are your problems.
This video is false. Make the stats about mass murder, and the US is far behind most continents.
There is no security checks upon entering a public place... open carry is allowed...
Adam Lankford is a proven liar and fraud. Especially on this issue. Dasha Burns and NBC have engaged in fraud and yellow journalism.
OVERALL IT'S NOT GOOD.
Free California
free Alaska
U S A, U S A
You see Australia the best in the world a country of god love and peace you can only just see on average crimes it's so small.
Utter trash disinformation being pushed by the left. Have them explain their methods and let’s look at the professor’s data.

https://youtu.be/lXGgI2E5JUw
John Stossel said this is false cause other countries dont release their statisics plus their data is not in english. The narrator is not telling the truth.
Langford was proven a liar by John Stossel.
According to the C.D.C., excessive alcohol use leads to 88,000 deaths per year. That's TWICE the number of total gun related deaths.
So, how many MORE lives could be saved if the U.S. banned alcohol instead of guns?
Well, since I suggested it, I'm sure MY life wouldn't be saved... 'cuz too many of you people would be lining up to shoot ME!😬
Seriously though, whether you're talking about either guns or alcohol, it all comes down to personal responsibility & education.
Unfortunately, there are those among us that believe the answer to the gun problem in this country is... brainwashing!
And this Adam Lankford character who conducted this 'study' is no different. He makes up data to suit his own narrative. Then, when he is asked to show the data, he repeatedly refuses- even when it is GUN CONTROL ADVOCATES themselves asking to see it.
Hmmm... I wonder why that could be?🤔
And, of course, as soon as this 'study' hit print, our illustrious media jumped all over it before any fact-checking was done.
"...Oh, our responsible media personalities would NEVER do such a thing without fact-checking!..." you say?
Well, there's the lead up to the Mueller Report, the Nick Sandmann defamation, the Jussie Smollett debacle...
I rest my case.
I just see the YouTube video topic, I click and read the comments.....
She made me mass shoot my boxers



What is statistics?
Statistics is a mathematical body of science that pertains to the collection, analysis, interpretation or explanation, and presentation of data, or as a branch of mathematics.