About: Sexual assault statistics everyone should know
I thought it said "Sexual Assult Tactics" and I'm like wtff
Interested to see the source? Link to DOJ website with source?
Wrong! It’s 1 out of 52.6
If only 16% of sexual assault victims report their assault, how do you know the “other 84%” even exist?
Im 12 and i dont whant a gurl so im just gona smack me diaper and sit with a crayon up me nose ....
If only 16% is reported, then how do we know about the other 84%?
Wow the 1/5 statistic has been debunked SO many times. First, it's for college, which has a higher likelihood in itself, and this was a bias, unverifiable survey that a college made, and the result wasn't even the number posted! Scientists have repeatedly said not to trust it. The real number, for COLLEGE, is around 1/52 (still too high, but not what it's portrayed to be). And this number drops MORE when you count the drunk cant consent rule, which isn't fair, because a lot of those times the male is drunk too. It's not a rape culture, guys.
I just jerked off to this video!
false sexual assault statistics everyone should avoid believing*
fixed that for you
I partly liked this video short (too short) but I don't see how it to be helpful. How is it helpful when the ending message will discourage anyone from being brave to step forward to report it? This video affirms the message that it is detrimental financially to do that so implies to better not. It is wrong that this could happen but the advantages outweigh the disadvantages of bringing a violent individual to justice. This video also fails to mention that men can also be victims of predators. In other words this video falls way too short.
Okay, but... why?